- Delivered via email
- Send to yourself to print or directly to your recipient
- Add a personal message
- Available to use instantly
- Valid for three years
eGift Card General Information
An eGift card can be ordered in any amount between $10 and $250. The recipient of an eGift card will receive an email with a link to download their eGift Card. The eGift card is redeemable online at bardot.com.
eGift Cards can be purchased and redeemed online at bardot.com and are valid for three (3) years from the purchase date. After the egift card has expired, it is no longer valid and all transactions will be declined. Unused value will not be refunded and will become property of Bardot.
Amounts shown on Bardot eGift Cards are shown in Australian Dollars (AUD). Bardot eGift Cards cannot be purchased or redeemed in any partnered wholesaler, such as Myer, David Jones, ICONIC and Independent Boutiques.
eGift Cards cannot be purchased with a discount, including the following:
- Membership discounts including Member 10%, sign up vouchers and birthday vouchers
- Store wide promotions such as ‘20% off full price items’
- eGift Cards cannot be purchased with another egift card, credit note or promotional voucher.
eGift Cards are not reloadable and cannot be returned or exchanged for cash.
To redeem your eGift Card online enter your eGift Card number and APPLY during checkout. The balance of any transaction will remain on the eGift Card. You can check the balance of an eGift Card by visiting the Gift Cards webpage on our website. No cash change can be given.