Free Delivery on orders over $150
Free Express Delivery on orders over $150 applies to all orders delivered to an Australian delivery address. This offer excludes international delivery and orders with a product total of $149.99 or lower. Place your order before 1pm AEDT Monday to Friday to receive your items in 1-3 business days for major metro areas and capital cities. Orders placed after 1pm AEDT will be sent the following business day. Express Delivery is valid for all delivery addresses in the Express Post network. For full delivery information, please visit our delivery information page.
Buy 1, Get 50% off second item
Buy 1 Get 50% off your second item is available from Tuesday 19th May 2020 until 11.59pm Monday 25th May 2020 (AEST). Promotion applies to full price styles and excludes styles in sale category. Discount will be applied automatically to the ticketed price at checkout online, with 50% off the lowest priced item(s) applied. To be eligible to receive this offer you must purchase 2 eligible styles in one transaction. The offer may be redeemed multiple times in the promotional period. No rainchecks. The offer is not redeemable for cash and excludes e-gift cards. The offer cannot be redeemed against a prior purchase.
Member Only - 10% off Full Price Items
Bardot Junior Online Outlet
The online outlet is available at www.bardot.com and Outlet online purchases are FINAL SALE. We are unable to accept returns for items bought from the online outlet for "change of mind" reasons - this does not affect your statutory rights, please view our returns policy for full details. Offer applies to styles found under the outlet categories online. Excludes full price styles and styles under the sales categories online. Prices as marked. Due to the high volume of demand, Bardot Junior cannot guarantee the availability of stock. Applicable refunds or credit notes provided will only reflect the purchase price of the item as displayed on the receipt, rather than the original ticket price. No rainchecks. Outlet pricing cannot be redeemed against a prior purchase. The offer is subject to our General Terms and Conditions, Delivery, Returns, Loyalty Program and Privacy Policies which are available online at www.bardot.com. Access to the Bardot Junior Online Outlet may be extended or withdrawn at Bardot’s discretion. Outlet is not available in conjunction with any other offer, including loyalty vouchers and discounts.For any queries regarding this promotion call 1300 466 526 (AUS) or +613 9420 7971 (INT) or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Bardot Bust A Move Competition
Bardot Junior collects your personal information (including name, phone number, email address, delivery address and Instagram handle) when you enter this promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion. If we do not collect your personal information you will not be able to enter this promotion or claim your prize. We may disclose this information to third parties such as local lottery authorities and service providers assisting us with administering this promotion, for the purpose of conducting this promotion, including prize notification and fulfilment.
Conditions of Entry
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the Bardot General Terms & Conditions which may be viewed at https://www.bardot.com/bardot/terms-and-conditions
- The Promoter is Barol Pty Ltd, ABN 75 640 079 992 located at 63 Victoria Crescent, Abbotsford VIC 3067 (Promoter).
- Entry to this competition is open to Australian residents only with a live human child or grandchild (who is also an Australia resident). Employees of the Promoter and the Promoter’s suppliers and agencies associated with this Promotion (and those employees’ immediate families) are ineligible
- Entrants may only enter a video of their own child or grandchild and must be or have the approval of each of the Entered Child’s parents and/or legal guardians. Entrants must own the copyright of any video uploaded or otherwise be entitled to use the video in this way. An eligible child may only be entered once for the competition.
- An Entered Child depicted in an entry must be decently presented and wearing at least a nappy or have equivalent cover.
- The competition commences on 9th of April 2020 at 4pm, and concludes on 7th of May 2020 at 11.59pm (promotional period). All times are AEDT.
- Prizes that can be posted will be sent to the winner within 3 months of the promotional period.
How to enter
- Entries can only be made by uploading an eligible dance video on Instagram and included the relevant tags and hashtags must be used in the entry
- It is the responsibility of each eligible entrant to ensure that their Instagram profile is public, so that it can be entered into the drawer
- Judging will take place weekly at Bardot, 63 Victoria Crescent, Abbotsford VIC 3067 during the promotional period
- The winning entries will be judged subject to the discretion of the judging panel.
- The winner will be notified by Instagram direct message within 2 business days of their entry being chosen, and name of the winner will be published on www.instagram.com/bardotjunior
- If the prize is not claimed by 5:30pm on Monday the 11th of May, the winner's entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further judging at 9:00am on Tuesday the 12th of May at the same location as the original judging as are necessary to distribute the prize.
- The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries will be judged individually on merit. No correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be 5 winner total who will win:
- $200 Bardot Promotional Voucher
- The total prize value of the promotion is $1000
- Any change in value occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants consent, in the event they are a winner, to Bardot or Bardot Junior using any photographs or video footage taken of them, or submitted for an unlimited period for the purposes of any advertising and promotion of the Promoter and its products. Such advertising and promotion may include, without limitation, use of photographs on product packaging, point of sale materials, catalogues, magazine and newspaper advertising, outdoor advertising, posters and internet advertising. All photographs, videos and any related rights, including without limitation any intellectual property rights, become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the participant.
- The prize (including any unused portion of the prize) cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes, or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image, entry and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (inc. photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.
- Entrants acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or Instagram, and that any queries, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. In participating in this promotion, entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, entrant releases Facebook and Instagram from all liability in relation to this promotion.
- Promotional vouchers are subject to their own terms and conditions.